Sunday, December 1, 2013

Waiting...

Well, this has sure been a challenge to keep up with.  I love to talk, I love to text, I love to write but it seems as if I never get to do much of the writing anymore.  I aim to change that!  It's December 1 and I'm going to pledge to post a blog everyday between now and Christmas.

As Advent begins this year, I am reminded about anticipating things.  I am not a great waiter.  I just like to know what's happening - when, where, and why!  Over the years God has worked on me big time in this area.  It's really an insult to God when we assume that WE have to be in control and know everything in advance.  It is when we have faith and trust in God that we allow His plans to guide and direct us.  I plan to use this Advent season (waiting period) to reflect on His greatness and His provision in my life.  I hope you'll join me as I share and reflect on this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment